Sunday, July 12, 2009

How to Become a Smart Single Parent

A single parent is not easy. Dont be sad and never give up. Get your future better for your children. Here is some tips from me based on my personal experiences.

1. Your children is your priority. You must always remember that!!!

2. Work,work, and always work.
Many women who do not work at the time of marriage. The husbands that the search the sustenance for the family. At the time of the divorce, you also need to find sustenance for your children. At least for your self, if your former husband still bear the cost for your children.

3.Must be Independent
Never depend on anyone, especially with the men. Because you will be insulted as a weak women and look like to utilized your status. People will appreciate you, if they see your independence and struggle for your children.

4. Remember this words carefully : " My head, my blood, my bones, and my life only for my children. They need me " if any time you feel tired to work. Believe me, your spirit would filled again.

5. Things hundreds of time if you want to marry again. See good candidates for your husband, whether he was the best men for your children. Do not repeat previous mistakes the same. Discard far away your self-love for comfort of your children

No comments:

Post a Comment